Essie’s Air Fried Chicken Wings
- 5 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon of Essie’s Kitchen Medium Fried Pepper Paste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 pair of cooking gloves
- Pour 1 cup of white vinegar on chicken wings and mix well to coat chicken. Let it sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Rinse chicken off with water and transfer to a dry dish.
- Add salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and Essie’s Kitchen Medium Fried Pepper Paste on chicken wings.
- Wear gloves and rub the mixture to evenly coat the chicken with the seasonings.
- Place chicken in the fridge to marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Put chicken in an air fryer to cook for about 20-25 minutes at 370 degrees.
Note: Cooking time may vary based on the brand of air fryer.